Apply for a grant
Who can apply for a grant?
Individuals or groups based in Meltham, Helme and Wilshaw.
Wednesday 1st November 2023
Thursday 30th November 2023
1. The funds will be used for the benefit of an individual or group in Meltham, Helme and Wilshaw or you have a link to the Crossroads Centre*.
* i.e. you are a volunteer/or you have previously volunteered for the Crossroads project.
2. You/the group do not have access to other funds or savings which could cover the amount requested.
3. For grant applications, a range of diverse needs are considered including:
(inc. stress & anxiety created by hardship)
(physical and mental)
4. All applications will be considered - as long as they enable an individual or group to achieve a sense of well-being, reach their goals and engage fully in the local community.
5. Applications which will benefit many members of the local community will be prioritised.
How it works
1. Check you are eligible to apply for a grant.
2. Download the application form
3. Prepare your application and supporting documentation.
4. Drop off/post your application to The Crossroads Centre by Thursday 30th November 2023.
5. We review your application.
6. Grant applicants are notified of the outcome.
7. If approved, the grant is issued.
Just so you know.
For November 2023 grant applications, applications must be submitted to The Crossroads Centre by Thursday 30th November 2023.
The applications will be reviewed and the grants panel is due to meet mid December 2023, to consider the applications that have been submitted.
Grant applicants will then be notified of the outcome, soon thereafter.